Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:50 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 PbrFnvw
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:51 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 7un4873
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:52 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 FFpc9CU

"Somethin' spicy is about to happen."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:57 am

*Carnage arrives just in time to see this*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 Gm51U0l
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:34 pm

https://i.imgur.com/tzs9UeJ.jpg
"Carnage!" The mysterious warrior barked, "You may not know me, but I know you. I promise you, if we come out alive from all of this , I will tell you everything I know about your dead parents and girlfriend."

"WHARBLLBLRBLRBLRLBRLBLRLBRLBLRBLRLBGAHAR." he mildly responded
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:09 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 MkNXXTZ

"The time for plot exposition is not now, that comes later. Now hop into this Mako Midgar Cannon! Hurry!"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:28 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 1ak9WYx

"THIS IS FOR MIDGAR! FOR HOLLOW BASTION! AND.... FOR.... *he winces* LEO THE CAT..." *he cries while pulling the trigger, emptying a massive round into Fatman's carcass.

"WHARBLRLBRLBLRLLGLARGLRGLLR." said Carnage, it sounded like how a slide whistle sounds cause he's being shot out of a cannon.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:39 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 YVxjQpQ

*muffled screams from Carnage and actual screams from Fatman*

"YOU BASTIDS! YOU... NEVER GAVE ME ANY MORE DIALOGUE OTHER THAN... MY INTRODUCTION.... LAUGH... AND BE FAT...."

*dies*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 VvdLSjt
"Thank the goddess we're safe," Cheago said stupidly.
"I agree," responded Toddlercon, "I'm glad we were rescued by all our great friends, especially that Spoony guy."
Cheago nodded and became aroused thinking of him. He walked over to him where Spoony Snake, his true identity revealed was now wearing his normal tight suit showing off his weiner ass and other sexual body parts that made Cheago sexually horny.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 QnIJLuL
"Gee, thanks again for saving me." Cheago said sexily.
"Yeah uh, is your dad dead or did the bomb not go off?" Spoony Snake responded confusedly.
"Oh, don't worry," Cheago said batting his eye lashed and jiggling his amble stomach provocatively. "What I care about is-"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 KbKY7jd
"yeah that's great. Hey anyone know how to get us out of here? Perhaps to a different more relevant or funny webcomic setting?" Spoony said, inconsiderately knocking Poochie aside and turning to face the guy.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:51 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 XqGk2lr
"I have just the man in mind," Otacon said smugly. He was waiting for a chance for them all to escape, perhaps to Penny Arcade or even Dominic Deegan.
He pulled open his iDroid and put in a call:
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 6Zh2Gj0
"Please select an extraction point," a boring woman's voice said. Otacon selected where they were standing but realized he set a waypoint instead. "God Damn it," he said then looked for the closest arbitrary extraction point which was at least 100 yards from them for no real reason. With the point sent finally he recieved confirmation from his eye in the sky.
"This is Pequod headed to LZ!"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 2bcHJyv
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:55 pm

The group milled around awkwardly waiting. Chibi tried to look badass but instead looked like a 13 year old at hot topic. Spoony tried to make awkward conversation with Ollid who was a human now but mostly tried to talk about the weather. Cheago cried. Otacon began to sweat. George Bashline and Spax punched each other a lot more and it was cool. And BigAl's body became the slow process of decomposition while Carnage questioned his humanity of which he lacked.
Then suddenly, as Ollid became to fumble for his smart phone for the 8th time to fake checking his text messages a familiar sound filled the air.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 AT8t0zO
"This is Peqoud! Arrving at LZ!!"
Everyone let out a collective sigh of relief. Human interaction was hard and now they could all pretend to be distracted by something while putting off the inevitable death that awaits us all.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 X4NZfWw
"Not so fast!" Chibi said, flexing his massive muscles, "George Bashline is weaker than water! I will fight you all! Boss stop that dang helicopter!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:58 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 F827ghk
"No!" Bashline screamed, delivering a bone cracking roundhouse kick, "Spax you bastard! We've already waited long enough! Let the fags go!"
"MUAHAHA! YOU WILL DIE JUST LIKE RYAN DRUMMOND DID BASHLINE AND FRIENDS!" Spax cackled as autoinjectors filled his body with morphine to cope with the massive pain he was in after being savagely beaten by a sex having man ready for some pink Pussy pussy.
"FIRE!"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 NLw5O6G
The harrier unleashed a torrent of rockets.
"Boss I'm still waiting to extract yoOH MY GOOOOOO" Pequod said like Rich Evans. In that exact voice in fact.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 21R0mep
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:03 pm

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" screamed Otakon, "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!" he stomped his feet and hooted and hollered. "Damn it boss," an unfamiliar voice said, "We'll pay for a new chopper but be careful next time!"
"MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!! ANBEFUIDFWDWIDS" yelled Carnage, not so much out of anger but at the joy of yelling with someone else.
"Muauhhahaha!" cackled Chibi, who jumped anime style onto a nearby facility (said like rage). "You want out?"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 JP5hRat
"You'll have to go through our world. Big Cheese! But will you be prepared to face our true boss?" then he ran off into the facility like sonic the hedgehog.
"Damn it!" Bashline said as the jet flew off conveniently, "I'll meet up with you guys later. For now, find the secret boss and save the world. Bye," and he was gone for now.
"What do we do now?" Ollid asked, dumbfounded.
"Rookie, we infiltrate," said Spoony.
"But...how will we survive?" Ollid responded sassily.
"Don't worry...I have one trick still left up my sleeve."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 Sf6wSk7
"Unlimited ammo."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:09 pm

We find our heroes several feet away from the second shell also known as, by now "Arsenal Laser Cheese." but only by unseen forces. They don't know that.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 Vus1nLf

"So... this is the 2nd Shell." said Punished Odnarb.

"Seems unfinished."

Last edited by Ollid Odnarb on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:09 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 MPjbcJa

"So how do we get into the shell?" belched Odnarb

"Through this door rookie, follow my lead." Said the grizzled Spoony Snake
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:27 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 G5RD0q0

*squeezing sounds* *moaning and grunting ensues*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:31 pm

"Greetings." said a hoarse masculine voice.

Punished Daddy Odnarb and Solid Spoony were in shock. They turned to greet their greeter.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 4iUmcTf

"You've made it farther than you should have. Perhaps I should show you the way out..." wheezed the man.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:10 pm

"In a body bag!" Yelled the messed up face man.

"It's time for you to meet... THE KLURFS!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 RayMVw5
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:24 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 Tz3Mfxf
"Damnit, Boss, the line snapped before we could get him...."
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:09 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 6iQDv7l
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:37 am

[img]*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 LReDwvP[/img]
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:38 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 KRkq3il
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:21 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 PBy7nLW
WHAT'S FRESH FUCKIN FRIENDLIES?
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:39 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 DKR9awl

"Perhaps you do not know who I am..." he rasped. "Maybe a flashback will jog your memory!"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:42 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 IVg6h5N

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 5VZpU27

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 5 FOyQPu1
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next