Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by SpacemanDan Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:49 am

Of the figures, a man in camo with a robot on his back points his gun, training it on the two
"Yoou there...Zoombini....I'm looking for a man named Guile....Guile from Streetfighter II" says the man

"Wait a minute Jensen....that man next to the Zoombini....that's the form I used on 101 Dalmations Planet...."  says the rotund one.

"You mean....He's..." says the Jensen. He lowers his gun.

The robot remains on his back whirs to life "Yes. I can detect the Grilithium...."

"Boy, you're gonna find this hard to believe, but we've been looking for you for quite some time..."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 GEVs4xh
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:38 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 8xZm8sM

George rubs his eyes, exhausted from sleep. "W-Where am I?" he asked. He peered about his new environment. Some place ethnic...unfamiliar. Where had he ended up? Come to think of it, what had happened?

"I'm so glad you're alright," the powerful warrioress said, voice sincere in her concern. She was tall, and well built and sexually intimidating. "I found you passed out by the burning wreck of some kind of vehicle...I wasn't sure you'd make it."

George flushed, "Well...thank you. What's your name? I'm George. George Bashline."

Her eyes widened. "You mean-brother?!"

"Brother?!" George shot back in disbelief.

The woman paused, "There's no time for this...I hear something."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 KJxfFP9

Last edited by QueenMinnie on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:39 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 87oJ7bJ

"Nyeh heh heh. Dis da place?"

"Shore is. Weez gonna smash 'em good and take their loot!"

Peering from inside the yurt, the woman turned to George. "Bandits," she hissed, "Pirates of the steppes. Scum of the earth."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:43 pm

The woman jumped from the yurt, sword hand ready. "Stay behind me brother!" she commanded.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 LCU2WZP

The two bandits balked. "Wazzahekizdiz?!" one croaked.

"You scum! You dare harass not only the home of my people but my family!? Do you not know who I am!? I'm Vanessa Gangrel! Princess and leader of the Champions of Evergreen!"

The bandits grinned heebishly. "Heh, ya think your tuff guorily?!" one groggled.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 2XLc7Cx

Vanessa drew her blade. "I do! Now die fiend!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 RIgWpYf

The bandit smirked. "heh? Daz yore tekineek? Dye goirlerly!"

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:43 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 AEA7CQV
"KIYAAA!!!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Vanessa returned to George, sweat glinting on her brow like diamonds.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 AIrZl35

"My dear beloved George Gangrel...where as my sweet little brother been?" she asked. "Are you hurt?"

Before George could respond, their loving reunion was cut short.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 UfgJKbV

"Hiya!" Vanessa cried out in pain. Hand axes! Too many to handle! "George! Run! I'll do what I can to save you!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:47 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 DIOetnh

"Nyeheheh datz wuz a goooooode twik gwirly!" the bandit chief chortled. "but now yuze dyin'!"

"Gah!...George...I'm sorr-"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 V563rxt

"Wha-?!"

George smirked, "This swelling in my chest. This feeling...thank you sister. I remember now. I remember...my power."

He turned and grinned towards the bandits who looked on in shock. "Now...FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT IN THE NAME OF THE SUN!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 QS5Cy5I
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:49 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 Rw3gV66

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1xAPQgGZ0U

^^Click this fucking Link bitch
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 Rw3gV66

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 JIY2R2e

"NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:51 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 ZhTYr0s

Magical beams ripped through the bandits, sending them flying! The bandit king screamed. "RUN FOR YOU ARE LIFE!!!"

And with that...the dust settled.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 IOihPhx

"Sister!" George yelled, clearly exhausted but more than willing to defend his sister even further. "Are you alright?"

"I...am...Thank you, brother. Now, let's go see the others."

"Not. So. Fast."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 Aai0Sjp

"Tell me Vanessa. Will you continue to lie to the boy your father stole from MY family?!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:49 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 FZxnxvp

"George, we've spent years looking for you! Now the time has come for you to return home to Space Station 13!" Solomon said, extending his hand as if to usher his long lost brother to his side, perhaps in a contrived and arbitrary means to create conflict in this world. His expression was dour, pained. Could this truly be his long lost brother, George Tedrow? Who had been stolen so many years ago by those detestable Grangel fiends?

"No George! Don't forget who you are or where you've been! You will always be my brother. Please, let me show you the glory of our new home, the glory of Life Web," Vanessa replied. Was this truly her adopted brother? The same brother who her father had stolen away to raise as a secret weapon against the forces of goo- I mean the forces of SS13? It could be...

George grabbed at his temples, memories flooding into mind. Memories of past adventures, of a loving brother, of an evil cruel sister. Of explosions, botany. Horrible my shit content heard second hand-Gah?! What was happening? Could this be real? Could it be ask they say!?

"Solomon... Vanessa..."

"This isn't just a choice for me or her," Solomon intoned with purpose.

"Did you forget your siblings?" Vanessa cut in.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:51 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 2KiTEAl

"Come on Big Brother," Bill said cheerfully, "With you back we can set lots of innocent people on fire! I know just the hospital we can burn to the ground! It'll be so much fun!" He giggled maniacally.

"With you back, think of all the people we can fuck over. All the people we can kill without cause or reason!" Autumn cackled darkly.

"Mom said if I get you to come back I can have McDonalds for dinner," Buster added confidently.

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:55 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 OalL6tM

"Stop talking to my brother!" Khloe screeched, stomping her feet autistically.

"Come on bro, think of all the good we can do?" Wesley said with a playful smirk, "I'm thinking once you're back home we build a new Space Vegas and give the proceeds to charity. Come on, it'll be a blast!"

"Remember me, George?" Khloe said meekly, "We used to have so much fun together. I knew you would come back to us, some day. Do you remember your vow? To flesh me out in your profile? It's okay that you never did, I understand. Just know that together we can save this world."

"I have any barely established characteristics," Cordwainer said emphatically, "Let's do good guy things in extreme and ironic contrast to the evil being implied by our non-biological counterparts."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 V0RRGvK

"George, we are your family!" Said Solomon.

"We can cause so much pain!" squealed Bill.

"Come back to us, please!" Khloe said softly.

"Even though you hate me, I need to be obviously evil to make this choice seem pointless," inferred Autumn.

"Spaaaaaace Veeeegas," said Wesley, temptingly.

"I really want McDonalds," belched Buster.

"I fucking love science," pleaded Cordwainer.

"Please my beloved brother who I can legally have incest with, come back to me," moaned Vanessa.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:59 pm

"I'm...so sorry everyone. I feel I have no choice but to..."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 FbJZCVh

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:00 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 TNy7fOH

"JOIN SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:01 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 12 DgJk3UK
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12