Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:59 pm

The sky began to dim. Power surged all over Nobody's body. "GRAAHHHH!" The sound of clothing and skin ripping.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 MSx23J3

"HAHA!" he said, his true form beginning to shine through. "Your one wing is nothing compared to me. You're no better than those fools protecting the inferior twin. But of course, YOU are an inferior twin!" He laughed and then pointed to Spoony Snake, "And so are you fucker. Don't forget that. Suck my fucking dick!"

Spoony Snake glibbered heebishly and tugged his collar. He wanted nothing to do with this!

"Coward!" Bashline said, "Fight me now!"

Aeris swooned again as she saw those dark angel wings appear. Her puss puss was sopping wet. Forget the nice guy, bad boys were way hotter.

Nobody took her hand and he grinned evily, his eye shining menacingly. "Come my sweet. We have so much more to do."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 H0disdp

"Toodles Bashline. Don't bother trying to save her. She's already my slave."

With that, he shot up into the air, massive wings carrying him away. He had someone very important to meet.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:03 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 HkJwTvT

"Damn you!" George screamed, shooting Force Judgement (because he wasnt a sith, he used the powers of light but his encounter with darkness in his mysterious backstory had let him twist the powers of darkness for good) at him. But it was too late. He was gone.

"He'll be back," Spoony Snake lied. In reality, he doubted Nobody would be coming back. He was probably going to meet up with a mysterious villain, possibly a guy they had met before who said he was good but secretly wasn't.

George brooded. He had been so close! But a Petelenian general had escaped his grasp. Were the others still alive as well? How had Nobody survived?!

"Whatever," he said nonchalantly. He walked over to the kid and offered him a hand.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Cy4C4Fo

"You okay? Sorry about cutting your arm off, but it was filled with dark magick. It would have consumed and you would have died. My apologies but I see we can be friends. Will you help me stop the real enemy and be my true friend and ally?"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:26 am

A clasp of two hands evoked from the Handsome Bearded Man's query. The mere touching of both parties created a loud boom sound. Bashline studied the man's arm. "My boy, did you always have that holy symbol on your arm?"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 T4QG858

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:26 am

"Nah pops. It just appeared on there. Ya like my new digs?"

Bashline's jaw dropped, the child had awoken.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 OsIEgfG
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:57 am

Completely stunned with this revelation, Cletus did what he does in hard times. He reads his ancient holy tome....And flips to page one...the origin of the universe...and opens up with the Hero of the Bible.......Caveillo Pickle
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 5ba1a17d75
NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:28 am

Carnage dusted himself off, stunned to realize the George Bashline he only ever knew existed was a fake, a copy, a mirage of the real man. This new man had the face of the old one, but he was a stranger. And if he didn't know the Bashlie was actually evil, and he knew him, how little did he know about this Bashline that he didn't know?

Unsure, he approaches Obnard.
"How are you doing fucking friendly? All holding up well? Secure your rigging?" He patted the transforming man on the back, happy he was okay.

Carnage looked over Obnard's new form and was suddenly struck with deja vu. Although much of his memory was erased since he had joined the military and was recruited by Nozdorman, things eeked back in through cracks and crevices. Seeing Obnard in this outfit, it caused a massive overflow of memories flooding back into his brain.

This man wasn't just his brother in arms, fighting the badguys out here. He knew him from before.....as a brother of the country....

.It all came back to him.....he grew up on the same farm as Obnard.....his father was slavemaster master there. They both grew up on the Harvest Moon planet....
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 A1bTzgj
They were babies together at the playground with Uncle Chuck....
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Ih21Gse
Toddlers at the farm festival, both with their future girlfriends....
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 R0NIn2b
Teenagers working their first job together.......
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Tx0yahg
Carnage remembers his first love, whose sister was Obnards first love.

The two were inseparable. He had a man who was basically his brother, and he had lost him.....but how? How did they both lose their memories of such a strong bond???

One last sad image lingered in Carnages mind....the day his dad forced him to leave the planet and join the military....
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 PkWLLOX

Carnage began weeping and crying all over Obnard. They had both changed so much....
"Abbhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhublbuglbuguguuu"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 McmEIk9

SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:21 am

Nobody sat contented in his post coital after glow, smugly smirking to himself.

"You're the best I've ever had," Aeris said, for once being honest as his dick was extremely large and cum was very thick too. He was sexually satisfying and it felt good when they made fucky time.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 8AlCnz9

"Ready for seconds?" Aeris said, still lustful.

"Damn bitch, my dick is limp. I ain't a fucking anime," Nobody said, although his invincible dick was actually ready to fuck.

BZZT BZZT

BZZT BZZT

"What the fuck is that?" Aeris said, "A vibrator?!"

"Hold up, it's my phone...awww shit," he said looking at his phone.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 D6JFByh
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:24 am

With great annoyance Nobody answered the phone.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 IjOcWpP

"Hello sir, Nobody here...What's that? Need me over in your office right away? It's about your son? Understood."

Aeris covered his massive breasts with the blanket as she watched him leave, putting on his battle armor. "Going so soon?" she pouted whinely.

"Yeah yeah. Work is work. I'll be back," he winked sexually and flew out the window of his penthouse sweet in the secret planet that the bad guys lived in.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Lh7s7lT

As Nobody flew through the mysterious zone, he began to get nostalgic. [/img]

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 5UFDiZZ

*flash back noise intensify*" />
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Wvy3Y7L

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? The effects could be devastating."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 KoZ4lxQ

"I'd do anything for you. And for...our master."

And so she took it. She took it right in the pussy. And for their sins...We created...life.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 A0YEhOk

"He's beautiful."

"He's the hope for our future."

"What's his name, ma?"

"Picklechu..."

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 YSDDHUh

We struggled for so long. But finally, we are ready. We will succeed. We will-

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Qxtqy5G

Hey there little guy. Little Dillan. Our hope...

BOOM!!!

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 DfX2Qo9

Damn it! The heroes are here!

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 Z9ip3IR

Last edited by QueenMinnie on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:32 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 THOr5QY

We can only save one!

No, take Picklechu! I will stop them.

Farewell...
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:08 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 VKNZ8LH

Several weeks had passed since Uncle Chuck's sacrifice had been made. Boss Gym was kind to him, as Uncle Chuck, later found dehydrated and with dangerously low sodium levels in his body was picked up by a cab by The Toddonite, Boss Gym's loyally small assistant.

"Here we are Chuckeroonie! The Bar of Forgotten Soldiers."

Uncle Chuck gazed on, the Bar was intimidating from the outside. "Don't worry Chucker, consider me already tipped!" The Toddonite, left as Chuck's pants sagged onwards to the Bar. Boss Gym's task was a completely contrived one to prove Chuck's loyalty and pure hearted nature. Though, he had no clue of what it was, whether it was to simply cross the entirety of Snake Way or kill a man with his bare fists, he was prepared to face his judgement as soon as he opened the door.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:12 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 ISxK825

*Ding-aling-aling!*

The door greeted Chuck warmly, however, the patrons of the bar did not, barring a strange woman who was suddenly behind him. "Well Heeee-llooo handsome!" Said the Redhead. Chuck gazed onwards, still tired and slightly annoyed from his 30 minutes of walking followed by several weeks of driving down Snake Way with the ever bothersome Toddonite.

"Well don't just stand there! C'mon, take a seat Scrumptious Sammy!" Chuck was confused at the woman's strange pet name, as he thought it was directed towards an actual person named Scrumptious Sammy. He shifted his eyes back and forth, looking for the man in question as the womanly suddenly grabbed his hand and seat him before a bronzed man.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:19 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 0PLWLPv

The ebony man gave Chuck a smirk and a wink of pure acceptance. "Ho ho ho, I see you've met my wife. Isn't she quite the spritely one? Eh Chuckster?" bellowed The Crabman. "I am The Crabman, I own this establishment of broken hearts and souls, Boss Gym told me you were coming and that there was an important mission, but he did not give me the details. Certainly you would know o-" "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY!"

The Crabman, cut off from his long introduction suddenly looked to the men's restroom where two clownish men were having trouble getting a newspaper out of one of those newspaper machines.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:45 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 UObUmqY

"I've almost got it Earl! Ohhh boy I love sea salt icecream! It's my favorite! I'm sorry for droppin' it Earl but I wanted to read the funnies while eatin' my sea salt ice cream that you bought me!"

"RAAAAAAANDY YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN ALL THE NEWSPAPERS, IN FACT YOU ALREADY HAVE! THEY'RE DRENCHED IT SEA SALT ICE CREAM! RAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR ALL THOSE NEWSPAPERS! THAT'S HALF OF MY PAYCHECK IN THERE RANDY!"

The Crabman sighed and went back to kissing his wife, however, he propositioned Chuck. "Uncle Chuck of Snake Way, you have been a noble warrior all your life, but now I know what you must do. Take Earl and Randy with you, they will guide to to Princess Snakes castle, there you will fight and kill her. Perhaps even bring her heart back as proof. Go now Uncle Chuck, bring victory to infinity and beyond!"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:56 am

Deep in the halls of Monstro, the space fairing whale, our hero Neo-Doom Guy wanders the halls of the creatures interior. It has been many moons.

He had traveled far, he knew the distance he had trudged along, alone in the dark, was far too great for such a simple beast. Nay, this whale's innards were a maze, a strange enigma that was much larger on the inside.

He had been betrayed, the Sinister Six had been killed and replaced by Heartless, and they had nearly killed him when their plan went into effect. He had to find Nozdorman and anyone else who was alive, and get out of here.

As he trudged along, he heard faint, gregorian-esque chanting echoing the fleshy walls. He followed it, hoping to find the source.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 EElPpp5
"Far over the vacant cold
It's stomach deep and prisoners old
It flies away, ere break of day,
To claim the space lost souls.

It's thousand teeth, they make the jail
It's caverns wide, it's heart a well
They journey long, and many a song
While trapped in the breathing hell."

And then he saw it. Deep in the behemoth, whose stomach had become the only world he knew, a ship. A white ship, bleached by the acid of the creatures stomach, visible. Light, for the first time in months, lighting the cavern. At the base of the ship he saw a man. Perhaps he was the one singing.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 ZIRldnz
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:17 am

"Ah, a traveler" a sweet and soft voice, far too different from the gregorian choir he heard before. The man did not turn to face him immediately.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 KuImGDY

"...Do you see many travelers?" Neo Doomguy asked, after thinking.
"I have seen all the travelers. All who journey through the belly of this beast end up here at one point or another." the man replied, smiling warmly.
"Then maybe you have seen my friend....A green goblin, by the name of Nozdorman?" Neo Doomguy asked, hopeful.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 ALdDpLf
"Goblins? Hmmm, Goblins you say. Yes, I have seen many goblins pass through here. Grazgral the Mournful, Gallywix the Shrewd, Gazlowe the Merciless. However, they were all before your time traveler, and all have either left or perished." The man spoke.

"Then perhaps he didn't survive......" Neo Doomguy wondered aloud"

"I would not trouble your mind with such things. Although I see all travelers, I do not see them all at the same point in their journey. For many, I meet them at the beginning, ushering them into the beast. For others, I am the last they see, before they finally leave. The beasts body churns in such odd ways, that I never meet them in the middle." The man smiled, and stared deeply into Neo Doom Guys eyes.

"But I have been travelling for awhile, wouldn't this be the middle...or am I at the end?" Neo Doomguy questioned.

"I have not met your friend yet, but that does not mean he is not here." the warm face man ignored Doomguys question and motioned to the ship. Neo Doomguy noticed a faint image on the side.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 TniTlqK

"Here is the map. The beasts stomach churns, changing, bringing each through a different journey. However, there are landmarks, which are always near eachother. Should you find one, you will be able to find another - should you not stray too far on your path." the warm man stated.

"This ship, my home, which has stood here since Monstro was but an infant, is one of those. From here, you may find a man, an elder of lore of this hollow land. He knows all who reside in the beast. Seek him out, and you shall find if your friend is here."

"How will I know if I have found him?" Neo Doomguy asked

"The Elder of Lore is a man, tall in stature and with limbs that are heavier than lead. His eyes glow as the torchlight from my grill does, and black hair adorns his head and face. You will know him when you see him."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 RoPuY9Y
"Thank you, stranger. By the way, were you singing earlier?" Neo Doomguy asked.

The man chuckled.

"No, I was not. Be careful on your journey. Although the Elder of Lore is not far, many treasures may try to drive you off the trail. The great Carrantula will seek to bring you to his domain, and should you find yourself in his presence, your journey will surely end." the warm guy said.

"I understand. Thank you for your help.....So if you weren't singing, who was?" Doomguy asked.

"If you truly heard someone singing, it was the beast himself. Pay mind to it's words. For some it leads to salvation and escape. For others it leads to the end. In the Great Dark, finally hearing a voice may cause you to move towards it, but be weary, as it is not always good." The warm man warned, also giving Neo Doomguy some food to take with him.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 UqjqtWR
Neo Doomguy wanders off, into the cavernous bowels of the beast, attempting to find the Elder of Lore. If Nozdorman was here, he would find him, and then they could escape.

As he journeyed the Warm Man turned back to his machinations. This traveler interested him, it was the first one he had seen in a long time - and should his words be true, of his friend or others trapped, he would see more at the end. After all,though he had walked through the dark for months, Neo Doomguy's long journey was just beginning.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:21 am

Bashlie shook his head, freeing himself of past memories. The heroes had fought valiantly, as heroes tended to do, and had almost ruined everything.

Almost.

They had destroyed so much research and had killed so many people. They even tampered with the chosen one. Contaminated him. But...

There is another.

Slowly, with great nonchalance and an aura of annoyance and desire to be anywhere else, Nobody entered The Boss's office.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 TcCjXEy

"You wanted to see me?" he asked, striking a dramatic pose as he assessed his boss. His boss was a mysterious man, few knew of or could have even guessed his true identity. He had gone great lengths to maintain his secrecy. But Nobody knew...oh yes, he knew all his Boss's secrets. Perhaps one day he could supplant him and his wife and make himself king.

"Ahem."

Suddenly, he was brought back to reality. He narrowed his eyes, sizing up his boss, and with a smirk said, "You wanted to see me?"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 TcNr19K

The Boss spun to face Nobody, a look of utter distaste on his face. He steepled his hands, allowing a pregnant pause to build as Nobody shifted his wait. Nobody was a small man, in the grand scheme of things. A useful tool. A weapon. Little more.

Finally, the silence was broken.

"You wanted to see me?"

The boss smiled sourly and sighed. "Indeed. As you know, our enemies are only growing stronger. You yourself were witness to the worst possible outcome."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 FvMj1cF
"Dozens of our champions lie dead. Even for so-called 'J4' managed to do little against their onslaught." He leaned back in his chair and shook his head. So many replacements he needed to look for. These men weren't cheap either. They costed their weight...in gold.

Nobody grimaced. "The Second just needs to remember who he was. He's misguided, but even now he's evolved from beyond his pathetic, briney base and has become something far greater."

The boss sighed nostalgically, "Tell me...what is he like?"

Nobody smirked, "A real dumbass. Guess he takes after his dad."

The Boss began to raise a finger in anger but Bashlie beat him to it.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 WTxEiIp

"I have this situation well under control. Go buy your new little minions to join us. I have a plan."

The boss scoffed, "And that would be...?"

Nobody snickered, "J4...has just gotten started."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 JYm0hTu" />" />
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:58 am

As the gang high five'd each other and shared other celebratory fist bumps and bear hugs, a dark and ominous shadow loomed over them. Several dropped plot threads slowly began to weave themselves back into the minds of our heroes as they realized who was in the ship before them.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 P8gVPoo

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:34 am

Just as he was still recharging from the fight that he finished almost exactly one year ago with Burgface, Ollid cursed the impeccable timing to breathe fresh air into this hackneyed forum roleplay. "Damn you plot contrivance! I will not allow this sudden reappearance of this member of MY rogue's gallery slay me this day!" He said, in his mind in such perfect tone and eloquence. As soon as he saw what walked out however, his jaw dropped, not literally as that would be a stupid way to show surprise as it is completely and utterly overplayed at this point, so he thought of it and stopped midway.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 8xI87z3

"Well well well.... If it isn't my... twice removed brother Ollid Odnarb. *coughing and wheezing* Do not fret my brother... I merely ask that you assist me... with... *more coughing and wheezing noises, some that are getting very close to the microphone and makes everyone want the jackass who has his mic set to always on instead of push to talk to turn it off* the curse of our bloodline!"

Spoiler:

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Suddenly, the trio were whisked away by a tachyon particle teleportation beam and found themselves inside the ship of Dillo Brando.

"Where are we?" said Ollid, clueless to the context clues around him.
Without missing a beat, Bashline had stuck his index finger in his mouth, swishing it around to get spittle on it "Hold on kid, I saw this in a movie once." taking it out, he stuck it in the air and held it still for several moments before finally deducing "We're North, kid." Carnage and Ollid agreed in unison and were interrupted by a somber Dillo.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 ZjjeFje

Odnarb, Bashline, and Carnage had all readied their weapons. They knew of Dillo's evil ways since on nights when they were alone and out in the woods, Odnarb would regale them with tales of his dastardly exploits over a campfire.

"I see my reputation precedes me. No matter, I mean your group no harm." His tone was unnaturally somber, and his body stiff.
The trio's weapons were at the ready still, with no indication of holding back.
"Please, Odnarb! My words right now are of much importance to you and especially the future of this universe! Earthterra's fate hangs in the balance now with your body!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 GRVtte1

"And why should we believe you!?" yipped Carnage

"Ah, of course. Your group is not one for reason I see." Brando said, which probably did not help his case considering the situation.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 4cVxYgR

The whirring of gizmos and the clanging of gears soon enveloped the room.

"You want proof. You shall have it"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 J8m94DQ

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 GgNXRXJ

"As you see, this is merely a shell Odnarb. A mere testament to my perseverance. It grants me enhanced strength, nearly enough to operate on the level I used to. No longer can I summon Za Pickledo. My mastery over the brine stop has ceased. Yet I do not feel loss, only regret over the course of actions I have taken."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:37 pm

"Holy JESUS! What the FUCK is that!?" Yelled Carnage in his best R Lee Erney impression.
Bashline had said nothing, but his face plus and audible gulp was all that needed to be known.
Odnarb, however was purely catatonic, from this horrific sight, he knew his bloodline was not just cursed, but rather, Doomed.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 CGMyJdH
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:42 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 ZDADANr

"Alas, I knew you would not take well to this Odnarb. But this is our end game. This is what we are to become should we keep absorbing heartless artifacts. Odnarb... I warn you. Cease your absorption of all Heartless and Grilytheum artifacts. The Heart of "Burg Face" was too powerful for your body. You must expel it at once!"  I know of a master... in the Lylat system who can and will save you Odnarb!" Seek the one known as "Sordna."

The silence in the room was palpable, so thick you could cut it with a dull and rusty butter knife yet Odnarb came to his senses.

"Well, Odnarb? Shall you follow me to the hangar?"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 pm

"Okay gang, lets transform and roll out!"

Bashline spearheaded the operation like he pierced the hearts of women who are helpless to find themselves attracted to him, Odnarb took point as he was basically cannon fodder since he barely knew how to fly an arwing. Unbeknownst to them, Carnage was an ace pilot and was practically doing loops around them both but Bashline's well deserved ego made him not notice.

"Your target is a scientist who based himself on the planet known as Carneria. Dr. Sordna, is a well reknowned scientist who has been studying the effects of Heartless pathogens and it's effects on our kind Odnarb, and humans like Carnage. Oh, and Odnarb. He IS our last hope. Remember that."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 FhhA4sm
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:18 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 10 J4vchsc

"Nnnng...."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next