Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:43 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 UehYpYQ

It's... still beating....
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:02 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 XU4JADX

DO IT
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:03 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 CCM6JfC

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGH
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:28 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 4pLSSCM

Odnarb continues to yell at the top of lungs. His arm rapidly begins changing, twisting inside with raw power.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:35 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 Wjy59i2

KSSSLASSCH!
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:02 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 GDJTN5h
The jedi stood, his laser sword at the ready. It really looked like he was about to go to town with that little sucker.
"I'll say this only one time," he said, voice conveying just how fucked the two mutant beasts were, "Dead or alive, you're coming with me."
Cheago watched, jaw dropped. Spoony smirked, thinking he knew exactly what was going on, carrying Otakon on his back, who had passed out due to viriginal frustrations.

Necridly smirked, approaching the mysterious stranger. He raised a had, motioning for the eager Bartlebeast to stand his ground. This one would be easy. "No. No...NO! YOU WILL DIE!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 73CH6I1

In a flash he charged with unholy energies, burning with rage and... "UNLIMITED!!! POWER!!!!!!!" He screamed as he charged full bore towards his would be assassin, his death cane clutched in his hand, his crystal heart now beating with seemingly limitless magicka.

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:06 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 C8WT0uW

Necridley launched his assault, holding nothing back. His speed was like nothing any of them had seen before. His arms and muscles seemed to morph and twist as if they were little more then silly puddy or some other, non-copyrighted but similar putty like substance. The point is, he moved with inhuman motions which was saying something considering he was already a fucked up mutant monster. Yet...

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 BBx0mS2

The strange dodged his attacks with the ease of a master karate instructor dodging blows from a child.

"Damn you!" Necridely cursed, "How can one man move so fast?!"

Again and again he punched until his opponent's hood flew aside.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 VqQRpj1

"GEORGE BASHLINE!?"

"Much fear I sense in you," George said smugly. "What are you hiding monster?"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Necridely remained silent, but it looked as though he had seen a ghost. No, something else. If he was just surprised he was alive, that would be one thing, but it looked as though he had caught a child with his hand in a cookie jar as his father who had just woken up in the middle of the night and was already carrying his belt. George pondered another elaborate and tortured metaphor as he sheathed his phase rapier and unleashed his keyblade.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 5djtbhh

"Not looking to chat? Then die monster!" he said in a badass way.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 AwN1PbE
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:11 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 WAVB9sF

Necridley as the keyblade struck his heart crystal. "Damn it!" he spat, gasping for breath. In a flash it seemed everything he and his boss had worked for and sacrificed was about to go to waste.

"Hey dude," Bartlebeast said from the sideline, "What's that hehehe?"

Necridley opened his eyes. He smirked. "I'm not done yet, bastard."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 JOdgJDm
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:16 pm

A bright flash blinded George, and all the others. He watched in confusion as he felt himself transported to somewhere else, yet his body refused to move. "Damn it," he thought to himself, "Limit breaks take like 10 fucking minutes!"
Ethereal ropes appeared in dramatic, 1997 pixelated glory and soon bound him. As his vision returned to him and realized just where he was.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 PriUYjv

"Oh dear," Necridely taunted, "It seems our dear hero is tied to the train tracks, and I don't think any stupid mountie will be saving him this time."

CHOO CHOO CHOO!

"OH DEAR GOD HERE IT COMES!" yelled Spoony snaked. Clicky clack, down the track.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 0o7bSnt

"That's right Bashline. It's the Mother Fucking Doom Train!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Spoony and Cheago watched helplessly as the giant train approached. They couldn't do anything, even if they wanted to! Such was the nature of a limit break. At least when he died, they could skip the whole animation next time as they'd seen it before.
"Sorry George," Spoony said, "I can't help you!"
"If only I was stronger!" Cheago whined girlishly, burying his face into Spoony's groin, "I could sa-"
SNAP CRACK
"Wh-WHAT?! IM-IMPOSSIBLE!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 YI3BEkc
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:18 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 EcQlY7A
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:24 pm

His ploy had failed, and his HP was still pushing single digits. Necridely coughed pathetically.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 K1wLPu1
"You may think you have one...but my demise only makes us stronger!" He grinned, "Bartlebeast, you know what must be done."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 Eq5yKo0
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 AZwimo2
"Sorry mister," Bartlebeast said, clutching his friend's still beating heart crystal, "Guess you only get one of us dead. Bye bye bitch."
In a flash he jumped into a nearby limo and was gone before anyone had time to react.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 NKn6gNm
The heroes surrounded bashline, unable to stop praising him.
"You're so cool!" Cheago said, knowing that George was way out of his league and besides, he already was in true love with a man who while less perfect overall was still the love of his life.
"You really saved our ass," said Lolikon now awoken, "And maybe now with you ass a wingman I can get laid!"
The group laughed, as if he could ever, EVER have sex. Then spoony spoke.
"Jesus Christ!" Spoony said, "Of all the heroes I expected to save us, you're the last...Wait."
George studied him, "What's wrong?" he asked.
"If you're George Bashline...then who..."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 CtUi8Dp
"I sense something...oh no..."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Meanwhile...

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 Rdai3Ca
"Yes! Very good Obnard!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Before anyone could utter another world, George ran off.
"Hey! Wait!" the other yelled, chasing after.

"I won't be late," George thought, "I can't."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 E4Kmyqk
The scene that filled his eyes disgusted him. The second child was about to be corrupted. No...only his arm was.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 0QVfoN8

George readied his weapon, "I only get one shot. Sorry kid, but that arm is no good!"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 0UcvC2D
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:32 am

*cut to Traverse Town*
Adam Jensen and Tomoko, inspired by the mysterious and nameless hero who helped, George Bashline, decide they should go and try to help. Using his money from work at the factory, and Tomoko's money from selling flowers, they manage to purchase a vessel.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 JnMcLax
Adam Jensen spends the evening packing, while Tomoko says goodbye to her friends, at least those alive who haven't been killed by the roaming band of Heartless who occupy the city. And with that, they are off, to Gummi space.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 FAvLUOX
"What's the plan Adam?" Tomoko asked, a little more confident for now, inspired by the nameless handsome hero
"One of my buddies from the Keyblade Wars....He found a desert planet and founded a fighting academy...He knew some powerful techniques and decided to help train those he felt worthy to learn them. His name is Guile from Street Fighter 2."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 4DD3nUO
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 MPo0N0j
"If we can get him and his students to join us, I believe we can stop the Heartless and Pickle menace. The hero who saved us, and his friends, we can bring them the legendary Guile and an army of his pupils." Adam continued his exposition.
"How come I've never heard of this Guile? If he was such a legendary fighter, how come we didn't learn about him in Keyblade War history class." TOmoko asked somewhat stupidely.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 Zj40LI4
Because Adam had felt they had grown quite close and that he could trust her, he decided to share with her a secret.
"Tomoko......I feel we've grown quite close and that I can trust, so I'm going to trust you with a secret history." Adam said.
"Where you not in the Keyblade wars?" Tomoko asked
"Not neccesarily. Me and Guile...And Solid Cooper and even Norman. Although we fought with the good guys in the Keyblade Wars, we weren't involved on the front lines. We were in a covert operation, an isolated milatary conflict know as Keyetnam........" Adam says mysteriously.

He begins to explain more, but the scene fades to something else, leaving us to learn the secrets at another time.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:38 am

On the other side of the gummi galaxy, the nano machine wratih of Xenahort returns to it's homeworld.....to find it's host, Master Xenahort dead. Slained by the Sith in an act of their "rule of two"....
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 WThHRna

It was no matter to the Nanomachine, he was in everyway, a version of him. He could continue his legacy, however he would need to take a more solid form to be able to do things. There was still residual elements of Nozdorman inside him, strange and violent goblin DNA. Perhaps.......

He enters his regeneration chamber.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 K74UOIZ
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:59 am

On another side of the gummi galaxy, the Uber Market planet remains, still unscathed by the Heartless, Nobody, the bad guys from Dream Drop Distance and pickle menaces. However, they did suffer an attack in recent.....
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 XO0JFgx

In the Manager's Office, a meeting between two men in a dimly lit room begins.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 8ma84tX

"I know you're still recovering.....you were on site of the attack...you saw what happened, but by mission standard I still need to explain" The man behind the desk said in a calm but commanding voice.
"..." the man in the chair remained silent.
"The Uber Market was attacked, by Heartless renegade and terorrist, Nozdorman. He sent an assassin warrior, and kidnapped one of our own. Our rescue mission lead us to the desolated remains of a planet. We're dealing with a mad man, a menacing threat." The man behind the desk said.
"Among the many innocents slaughtered by Nozdormans hunter, we lost several key figures to our world."
The man placed several photographs on the desk.
"Security Chief Frylocke. Destroyed with the Aqua Unit Patrol Squad Robot. His co-pilots remain in a deep coma."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 CITMPgd
The man in the chair touches his head for some reason when he looks at the picture,
"DanDan Humastar, elite chieftain of the royal gaurd. Forcibly made to commit treason, causing him to be slain by the securitron. "
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 GSyJp1y
And Ruebyn, our lead scientist in grilithium defence. Thanks to him and his inventions, we have kept our planet safe from the pickle scourge. Kidnapped by the hunter, tortured on Nozdormans planet, and then left on it while Nozdroman detonated it."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 JBLYRBK

"These men, and the many injured and maimed such as yourselves, remain unavenged. Our intelligence cannot find Nozdroman out there in Gummi Space, but we believe we have some names of those who might be able to bring you to him."

The man in the desk slides another picture over to the man in the chair.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 ChHcwtZ

The man in the chair stands up, surprised.

"You see, Nozdorman, before he became a Heartless, was known as Norman Osbourn. He fought in the Keyblade Wars as part of some special ops program. The same program your teacher, Guile from Street Fighter II was in. We've already made contact with Guile when we learned of this, but he hadn't seen Norman in years. As far as we know, the man with the nose is a ghost, there is nothing on him. But the man with the dark hair. Adam Jensen. One of our Traverse Town spies reported seeing him leave Traverse Town in an X-wing. Although they've become pretty popular since the new movie, we've got a trace on his plates and know where he's going." The man in the desk stands up too.

"The world thinks your dead, but I need you to show them your not. You used to have every man in the galaxy afraid to go to prison due to your legacy. Show the world the legend still lives. Go and retrieve Adam Jensen. Anyone who gets in your way, you take out. And if you see Norman....It's too dangerous to bring him in alive." The man says to the other man.

"Understood colonel." The other man replied.

The first man approaches the second man, stepping into his office light and placing his hands on the mans shoulders.
"I'm counting on you Bubba"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 Yb6YylS

The other man makes a motion with his head like he was going to talk, but doesn't. He steps out of the office and out of the Uber Market. The sun is setting, but in his heart a bomb is going off. One of the star pupils of Guile, sent to chase down his masters best friend and bring him in. And he isn't afraid to stop anyone who gets in his way, such as any new friends Adam Jensen may make.

For he is
PUNISHED "Salt" BUBBA
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 AUNjitO
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:03 am

Back on another side of the gummi galaxy, Adam Jensen had explained to Tomoko off-screen tantalizing secrets about his and others involvement in the Keyblade Wars, specifically the secret external military conflict known as Keyetnam.

As they get close to their destination, they pass something.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 7Vp2sZT

"Huh, that was weird" Tomoko says, as they pass.
"What is?" Adam Jensen wasn't paying attention and didn't see it, fixed on his communications console
"N-nothing" Tomoko says, now nervous around the commanding and handsome Jensen as her courage has faded

"That's weird, nobody is picking up down on the Guile Fighting Academy....Where is everybody"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 WUZNegd
They begin to land on a very quiet scene....Too quiet, obviously.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:10 am

And lastly, on an even more side of the galaxy, a clandestine meeting is taking place.

The Sith Lord Darth Insanius enters the Sith temple and approaches his master, who cannot be seen due to an immense light emminating from half of the temple.

Darth Insanius kneels before his master.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 VM1ENCr

"It is done my lord. I have slain Darth Tyrannous, Master Xenahort is no more" he says, to his master.

His master shifts in the light, casting odd shadows. A distorted voice BOOMS:
"And the Guile Fighting Academy?"

"I could not find the student you were looking for. I interrogated the teacher, and slew his students. They did not know the whereabouts of the one you seek..." Insanius explains.

"Very well, there are only a few of his students out there still alive. I want you to find them, and bring them to me. One of them is the one I'm looking for......." the Sith master bellows.

"Yes my lord...." Insanius says, uneasy. There is a disturbance in the force.

"Ah, you've felt it too....There has been an AWAKENING....
Of the DARK SIDE

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 YH1ejs9

AND

THE LIGHT

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 4gWRYk5
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:12 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 4KT7V20
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Ollid felt the corruption pouring into his arm. He didn't understand what was happening but he felt so angry! His arm needed to kill! KILL! BLOOD!!! ALL MUST-

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 A2SxnRV

"AHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" Ollid screamed at the top of his lungs. The only thing his mind could concentrate on anymore was the burning painful agony in his arm, which had been sliced clean off. His body reeled back, the arm writhed on the ground, now black from the evil darkness that possessed it. Gone now was his evil, dark and masculine voice which had been grunting before. Back again was his girly, less manly and more anime voice.

He fell to the floor, completely spent and instantly passed out.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 HVgGadO
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 KkJyXis

"Pssh, nothing personal, kid," George Bashline said. He had saved him for now. "Don't worry, you're a big guy. You'll walk again." It was true. This man had a power level nearly on par of his own. He had clearly gone through at least two if not three transformations. This kid had guts, but he couldn't led darkness claim his heart. It was too pure, too chaste. It was too in your face.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 IeSXegx

"JUST WHO IN THE SAM HELL ARE YOU?!" spat the impostor. He couldn't believe it, in an instant his plan had been foiled. His enemy had wielded his hammer with expert skill, and much like a doctor's scalpel had easily cut off his arm. "Damn it," he said, "You'll pay for this interloper."

He stared at his enemy, eyes wide, "Wait! I know you!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 JTgO3Ke

Recognition filled his brainhole. Memories flooded back. So, here he was. The old rival. The old enemy.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 3kDu56I

He sneered as he realized just who he was facing off against.

http://puu.sh/nSWqe/b26605abb6.mp3

Last edited by QueenMinnie on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:52 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 QW5brRq

"Who the Hell are you and how in the one true Christian God's name do you know who I am?" George yelled, assuming a battle stance. His eyes flashed. It couldn't be...or could it?!

"Me?" his perfect mirror image who, by the way, looked almost exactly like him, said. "Why, I'm Nobody. Nobody important compared to you, Master Bashline."

George scowled, "You should be dead!"

"And so should you."

Suddenly Aeris ran to Nobody, looking very concerned.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 SuLckuR

"Honey! What's going on my love?" she said, already declaring her loving intentions. Of course she chose a moment where he would be unable to debate this, even if he wanted to, because she was such a manipulative bitch.

"A has been my dear cat," He said.

"A handsome one too!" she swooned, already wondering if she should trade up and get a new Bashline.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:56 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 OozWGMN

"Nobody! You bastard, leave her be!" Bashline said, striking a dramatic pose. Women across the gumiverse were driven mad with an insatiable desire to find this hero and fuck him and bear his children. But George didn't have time for them or their antics. He already had a true love. "No real Bashline would betray his love, Khloe Alice! You gave away your true identity from the start," he said. Everyone felt really stupid because OF COURSE George wouldn't fuck some pink furred floozy.

He charged forward, poised to strike his enemy down. "Now die you impostor! You copy cat! I don't care how damn sexy you are and how you looked exactly like me in every way! You're not the real me. You're nothing but a cheap Chinese imitation and everyone knows the Chinese are an inferior race compared to all others including the Vietnamese!" He slashed with his sword.

Nobody smirked. "Not today, mother fucker."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 9 MwsDmmb

Last edited by QueenMinnie on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next