Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:19 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 MWrPgHG

"MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MY G-DIFFUSER WAS HIT WITH A POINT BLANK SHOT! IT'S AN AMBUSH!"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:28 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 VzI4Uhi

"Nnaa... Somebody.... Bashline... Carnage... Get the guy behind me..."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:48 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 NADqOaf

"KID! YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, YOU -HAVE- TO EJECT!"

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:49 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 ADCb6yv

*More explosions occur in the background as the scene fades out*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:51 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 IDluCwq

"Where am I?"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 0wbTHhz

"It's.... beautiful..."

"I'll enjoy this more if I could get up and look at the scenery and... AH MY GODDESS!"

click me african:
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:26 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 S31VBUB

I felt a presence watching over me as I had appraised my newfound form. Gone was my tall stature as I was now a limbless quadroon. Could these savages BE allies?
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 9UTemnM

"Hey dude, what's up?" A voice crossed my ears as I was being eyed and gawked over by blue meanies. "Dude, come on! Turn around!"

I turned my head. This Zoombini, Wallace was his name. An overtly friendly fellow he was. He clacked his cool kicks and instructed me to follow him to the Chieftan of this village. "C'mon dude, you know I've heard of your kind." My ears piqued, could he know of my heritage? My birthmark? I waited with bated breath.

"Yeah, you're one of those Humans! Gosh we've never had one of you guys around! Man oh man, this is so cool!"

From the way he spoke to me, Wallace was clearly an adolescent Zoombini, a strapping young lad. He had quite the future ahead of him. Quite the future indeed.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 9slJFaV

The entrance to the Chieftan's hall was grand, Bandicoot concubines as far as the eye could see, a palace covered in gold. I was in the presence of a mortal god.

Wallace stepped ahead. His genuflection showed great stress as his giant head placed a heavy burden on his knees. "My Chief King, please. I do not wish to intrude on the laying of a virginal Bandibine. This man... Ollid Odnarb was his name, he desires an audience with you."

"Greetings, hail and well me-" The giant man had paused himself. His gaze pierced my very soul. "That emblem on your body... Where did you get that?"

I could only stare. "Well boy, spit it out. Where did you get that emblem? My patience is thin and my massive chafing tribal cock shall go flaccid should you waste my time any longer, and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we?"

"I... absorbed it sir. It pollutes my body, it burns my soul." I looked and noticed the emblem that adorns his head. "S... For... Sordna?"

"I see my reputation precedes me... Who sent you to my humble planet?"

"You own this planet?"

"My boy... All the sun touched land you see before your eyes is mine."

Odnarb relented his inquisitive nature and genuflected before the great and powerful Chief King Sordna. "My temporary liege, I was sent here by a "Dillo Brando," one who also suffers the same curse. His body has deteriorated in the time that we last met and his days are numbered. He is confined to a metal suit, one that breathes for him, that walks for him, and that lives for him. He is nothing but a shell of a former man. I ask of you, God Chief King Sordna of your restorative properties, to cure me of my affliction. To undo the curse of my people, so the future of mankind may continue..."

The God Chief King Sordna chuckled to himself. "Oh ho my boy, your cause is just and your body, however polluted it may be, still stands for the good of mankind. I may be a dictator on some third world backwater planet now, but I still believe in the goodness of men, no matter how far gone they be. However... you must do something for my people. The Fleen menace ravages my village, my people perish by the trillions every day. You, Ollid Odnarb, must conquer the Fleen and go on a one man crusade to eradicate their presence on this planet. Should you do so... I may grant you the secrets you desire."

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 am

As Adam Jensen and Tomoko got out of their X-Wing to survey the quiet night, the find no one around.

"Is anyone here?!!?" Tomoko stupidly shouts, giving away their position.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 UZO4O

"Doesn't look like anyone's left...." Adam says grimly, motioning over to a mass of bodies laying out in the air field

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 UZO4F

"Omg" said Tomoko

"These were the disciples of Guile.....all of them here to train under him....luckily I don't see Guile himself amongst the casualities" Adam bemused to his girlfriend.

Just then a light turns on, blaring right on Tomoko and Adam
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 UZO55

"Oh FUCK MUFFINS" Tomoko screams"

They see a figure, silhouette in the light. It stands there at first, then motions for them to follow. The light shuts off as the figure darts way.

Adam takes off after him

"Wait, what if it's a trap!" Tomoko smartly calls out, but stupidly still follows.

They chase the figure into a nearby building, but are blocked from continuing by a powerful rotund man.

"Hey hey hey, hold up there friends" the man bellows.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 UZO5d

"It's okay Albert, I lead them here" the mysterious figure says, still not facing the group as he feels around the wall.

"Sure thing boss, we just gotta be careful who we bring in is all. Ain't much of us left" Albert says solemnly.

"You need to tell me who you are and what the FUCK happened to Guile from Street Fighter 2 and his fighting academy" Adam says to the mysterious man, who still refuses to face them, tapping around on the wall.

"Quiet Jensen, we don't have time for this. I need to show you something, it is important" the man says.

Just then a voice sounds "Motion Alarm triggered".

"Shiieeet, boss, there's another one. These guys were followed!" Albert bemoans

"Look I need answers here" Adam berates the man

The man finishes tapping on the wall and it slides away, revealing a bank of monitors.

"Listen Jensen, I need to tell you something -" the man is cut off

"What do you have to tell me that's so important you can't answer any of my questions?" Adam asks

"What I have to tell you....well....it's....Everything...."

The monitors blink on.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 UZO33

"My god" Jensen says.

Another monitor blinks on, this one showing security footage of outside.

"And I don't have much time" says Dracula.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 UZO5p
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:49 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 HxVg30R

*rustling noises*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:51 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 ShHsDX1

"Well PVT. Wallace, what do you see with your Zoombini eyes?"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:13 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 6642727aa0

*rustle rustle*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:18 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 56ccb015f1

"Got it, Ob."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:28 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 Z5btAto

"I see two Rat Fleen Bastards... 12.5 O'Clock..."

*slow panning noises* "And... And... OH MY GO-"

*Odnarb's hand quickly covers Wallace's mouth*

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 NLZTbtw

"Shhh! Good lord man, do you want to give off our position?! Now let me see what's so bad..."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:39 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 PDDaUGL

"Odnarb! Odnarb it's all too true, the rumors are true! Fleens are goddamn cannibals!"

At this point, Wallace found himself whimpering uncontrollably, he was in too deep for this kind of shit. His sweet Summer gaze was forever tarnished.

Odnarb's face didn't change. Yet, a single tear rolled down his visage.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 pm

An explosion. No time to react. No time to think. Thousands of memories flooding.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 YFVNWZX

Memories of regret. Of friends lost, of enemies discovered. Of fates not yet completed. And a voice, through the darkness.

Do not let it be lost.

Do not let him find it.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 E2c4bl0
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 pm

You cannot let it fall. You cannot let him find it.

You must Wake Up.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:39 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 PHAhejw

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 WZPWuYW

"Oh, I see you're finally starting to come to."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:40 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 IxXMbVA

The slaughter had ended. Private Wallace had found himself covered in Fleen blood. The head of the stone cold bastard who ate his neighbor of 5 years in the Zoombini kingdom was on his pike. Wallace knew, Wallace knew he couldn't turn back. This was his true nature peeking through. Odnarb held up the surviving Fleen.

*Sound of shotgun clicking* "Alright you indignant cultured bastard. Tell me now, where is the Fleen compound... And make it snappy or else."

The Viking Helmed Fleen could only respond in what Odnarb could describe as "gibberish." Wallace himself listened intently, and demanded Odnarb pull the trigger on the Fleen hostage. "Oddy, we can't let them live. Once they've tasted flesh of our kind, there's no end to the hunger. Over the Subtraction Hill and past the Alphabridge, we'll find an entire compound of them there."

Odnarb hesitated. The sweat pouring down his face made his hands slippery and unable to hold the gun properly. Wallace couldn't wait. He stepped in between the two and waggled his knifechete in the unfortunate Fleen's face.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 Cljasuu

*sounds of knuckles cracking*

"Well Fleen? Who was he to you? Husband? Brother? Son? I don't know, the story changes but the feelings are always the same. Can you smell his blood on my face, Fleen? He was a good friend I assume. Do you regret your heritage now, Fleen? DO YOU?!?!??"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:44 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 DXvJ5hO

"Pull the trigger, Odnarb."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:02 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 A1ca8c7574
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:33 am

"TELL ME WHO YOU ARE IF YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY" - Adam belows angrily

An image flashes up on one of the screens.
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 NWmkbWj

"Fine, I suppose I owe you that much....I've been here the longest. I was involved in it all. I spent so much of histories existence on the wrong side.....I'm Dracula, and I'm here to right the many wrongs I've done throughout the GummiSpace Universe" - Said Dracula

"Since the first Caverillo slew the first dinosaur, the arms race began. The race to create the ultimate life form and have it under your control. The Grilithium, it's power immense. The Dark Side of the Force, it's beckoning power....Symbiotes, the living weapons.....The Heartless, a corruption with no limits....Nanomachines, evolution in tool form....Krypt-"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 DQumOS6

"Yeah yeah, get to the fucking point" - Adam Jensen says rather rudely but it's okay cus you actually agree with him

"These mutations and permutations have been exposed and used on countless test subjects across eons of generations. Combinations, alterations, reversals....All to create the most powerful beings in history.....Gods of Gummispace....But so much failure has left these Dark Factions littered through the Gummigalaxy....And whats worse, Xenahort himself has contaminated his amalgamation with Goblin DNA....he is on track to becoming a Chimera." - Dracula continues

"A Chimera?" - Tomoko asks, like Solid Snake

"Genetic apocalypse. The Evolutionary end times. A mass of the most hateful and powerful forces with no being behind it. No mind, no soul.....Pure chaos. Throughout the eons, heroes of Light have gathered to stop these Chimera And every time, we were there, collecting the remains and trying again....But now I say no more....Albert here, my boy, he is a failed experiment. A knock off of these ultimate life forms. While he possesses not their full power, he is a warrior to behold...and he should help you find THE ONE....they will have similar transformations...

*A creaking of steps can be heard walking down the hallway to the secret hideout*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 CVioMHq

"There is not much time.....If you hadn't forced me to tell you who I was, you would have learned more from me....but alas..You must find Guile, he left to these co-ordinates." - Dracula says

"Aren't you comin' with us pops?" Says Albert

"No, I will keep the one following you at bay. Should he take my life, it will be just a fraction of what I owe to this universe. Now please, you must take Albert with you" - say Dracula

"Lets get the h*ck out of here" - says Adam Jensen, attempting to grab Tomokos hand

"Wait, my girl...." Dracula calls to Tomoko "Come here....I have abused this gift...this curse...for far too long. It should not die abused with me...you will take it, you will redeem it..."

Last edited by SpacemanDan on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:42 am

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Galaxy.....the very same conversation is being relayed by the Mysterious Sith Lord to his apprentice, Darth Insanius

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 FGrFogW

"But my lord, why tell me this now?" Ponders Darth Insanius

"Because my apprentice....I was one of those failed test subjects. But I was not CONTENT with being a FAILURE. Unbeknownst to them, I had sequestered the 3 subjects with the purest potential, eons of research and trial and error, and stole it." - The mystery man booms.

"The 3 Future Sons, I would call them....They would be my tools, not there's. We were there discarded mistakes, and THEY get to keep the winners? I say nay, they will fight for me....I did not raise all 3 of them, but I kept close eyes on all of them....just as I do now..." - the mystery says.

"What do you meaneth my lord?" Asks the Insanius

"I hid them on a quiet planet....a planet known for "cultivation"....and cultivate them I did. They were grown and matured, by my invisible hand, and eventually set off to take their next journey, the one of ascension. Soon, my 3 sons will reach their full power, and then they will be under my control..." says Venom

Before Darth Insanius asks how he can POSSIBLY do that, an alarm bell sounds.

"INTRUDER ALERT, CHIMERA APPROACHING"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 Qu0LwCK
'
"DRAT!" bellows the mysterious man. "Insanius, I have trained you for this very moment....You must engage with the Chimera..."

"Yes m'lord" Insanius says

The Camera pans out, revealing who the mysterious Sith Lord is

"The Family Reunion will have to wait...."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 FZRzkbL

Darth Insanius heads outside the Citadel, as the Chimera approaches.

"I'VE COME FOR THE SITH LORD" - Screeches the Chimera

"...And you will leave...in pieces" - says Darth Insanius very cooly and badass and it doesn't sound gay or corny

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 IFuLm6u

SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:46 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 Spongebob-time-cards-2-years-later

"OBNARD! OBNARD!!" Wallace screamed, trying to get Obnard back to his senses.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 11 FMvd8sJ

"Nghyeaa.." Says Obnard

"You better wake the fuck up man, this is WAR", says Wallace, in response to Obnard having shot the Fleen woman.

"This is...." before Obnard could finish, they heard more rustling in the bushes. Wallace prepares himself for more Fleens.

To their surprise, 3 mysterious figures they have never seen before appear. No wait, on the back of one of them, remains of another...a robot...These people have clearly been here for awhile....

SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next