Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 E8a40d264f

"We tried to use one of the crystals to restore her hymen...her spine. Her very being."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 Chrono-trigger-but-the-future-refused-to-change-300x225

Shylock sighed. Clearly the memories pained him. "At first we thought we had succeed and I fucked her. I fucked her right in the pussy. And for my crimes, god punished me. Born from her womb...the ultimate life form."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 50373d72d1
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by QueenMinnie Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:04 pm

"The shock of birthing such a monster rendered Petelina comatose, retarded fat and gay. Although she may have been some of those already. The child escaped before we could contain it. Now he is destroying the worlds of the gummiverse."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 38df1b2433

Soon everything we know..." he looked wistfully at Petelina, "and love...will be destroyed. You must put your differences aside and put an end...to this pickle based life form."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:55 pm

*Nozdorman snaps out of it* NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 XO1L3U6
*Nozdorman summons the Goblin Gl'yder and rescuses those facing harsh injustice, flying off to take them to New Coney Island*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 am

*after dropping off the kids on the new Coney Island, he heads to his secret headquarters, to meet his clandestine organization, the Sinister Six*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 LhR5iVV
"I regret to inform to the council....I have not returned with powerful Sith artifacts. Instead, I have learned of a powerful monstrosity and the Heartless Crystals, a threat that if not addressed will end us! Coney Island will never stretch across Gummi Space and the rides will never be free!" Nozdorman said to his men.
"*roarrrrr, screeee*" said the Mighty Lizard.
"Yessss, Lizard brings up a good point....why get involved?" bellow Kraven the Humongous Hunter
"The forces of good will surely meet the threat, why risk ourselves while they can defeat them" interjects Mysterio
"We are NOT cowards! All the freaks and boys and girls are HERE right now in this Gummi Universe and if we don't intervene, they will DIE!" Nozdorman shriekd back at his people.
"My lord, I think our comrades are not against that, but taking a more reserved approach. We have worked hard and amassed so much, we must proceed with caution" consoled Neo-Doom Guy
"Unless we had some sort of backup, I would not get involed" buzzed The Swarm
"YEAH MOTHERFUCKERERRRR!!!!!" screamd Carnage

"Hrmmmm" thought Nozdorman, his men were right.
"That my friends, is where you underestimate me. As you know, I have many secrets locked away. I would not prep us for taking on such a threat without the proper reinforcements....."

The group grovels, but ultimately agrees and believes in their leader. They all leave to go hang out on New coney Island (Neo-Doomguy leaves last, making sure Nozdorman doesn't need anything). Nozdroman slides the book on his bookshelf and opens his secret vault entering in.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 am

*Nozdroman passes by crates and chests of mysterious artifacts, passing by a tied up figure"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 9NLyRZb
Solid Cooper: "You'll never get away with this Nozdorman!"
"Hush my silver centurion, your time will come. Now I have something more important to attend to" said Nozdorman

*Nozdorman walks towards a secret chest and opens it*
You will be my secret weapon........You see, I know your secrets....Cletus.........
*omnoius but badass music begins to play as the camera pans from Nozdromans face to the thing in his hand*
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 3zbtVGd
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:10 pm

"I grow weary of this sap story!" yelled Fastman Smith. He snorted, "Who gives a rat's ass about the fate of some pathetic planets? True power is in my grasp, and I won't let you stop me."
Before anyone could react, Smith launched himself forward, "You shouldn't have shared that little story Golden Boy," he shouted, tone cocky, "I know you are little secret."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 W7qFEJG

It was over in an instant. Shylock began weeping nebbishly, no one else reacted at the scene that laid before them.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 49554b56ec
"You should have never opened that stupid mouth of yours Happyman," Smith said, the heartless crystal still dripping with Petelina's blood.

Then, darkness. The groans of a million souls crying out in agony and then... and then...

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 8U7PfvU

"So this is True Power."

Last edited by QueenMinnie on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Listen to the epic soundtrack for this post here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rct233J9lsE
Everyone seemed fucked because Smith had summoned an army of heartless. But seeing the disgusting beasts once more caused George to lose any self control or hesitation.
"DAMN YOU!"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 VtmhrmE
"I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY ANY MORE WORLDS YOU BASTARDS!"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 WjrjoNB

Covered in the blood of his enemies, he launched himself towards Smith. That bastard, who always seemed to know where Bashline would be next. Who knew all his secrets, his fears. He would pay.
"This is for Radiant Garden! THIS IS FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 IrWBtsu

"It's useless Bashline. You could never hope to defeat me. A god of light is no match for a true god of darkness."

Last edited by QueenMinnie on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:22 pm

George slammed into the cabin, the sheer force sending several of the protestors to their deaths. He was powerless?! But how...?!

"So, you show your true face," Mike said, stepping forward.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 1376361726525
Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mcHP1HYkds
"I knew it all along. Fastman Smith? No...you are one of the mysterious 'J's'." He laughed, beginning to charge with energy. "Jealous Jabbering Jerks Jacking off." J4. "Well, Fastman J, let me show you real power. Power of friendship. Power of life and love. True power."

A blast of light, so pure it rendered the hearts of the remaining protestor's pure once more. And then...

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 ADnObVF

"Draw your sword, J."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:29 pm

"You impudent fool!" Smith said, drawing the mighty DillBlade. "You will die here Mike Stoklasa!"
Listen along here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4aRbiTMBUE
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 BKxSqL2

The epic battle was joined. Despite his immense holy power, the two were too evenly matched.
"Mike! Stop diz!" Antoine screamed.
George got to his feet. Damn it, he went Holy Angel. "Mike! You can't beat him! It's no use!"
Mike ignored their cries. "That might be right. But I have one last trick up my sleeves. TRANSFORM!"

... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x0-EYfwP-c

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 POvAv9R

"Now return to the shadow!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 SsoGqvC

"NOOO!!! THIS ISN'T OOVVVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 AAMDyui

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:48 pm

The dust settled. Both men were gone. The world had changed forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr84QRS7ne8
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 P3A2VDw
"NO!!!!!!!! Mike!" Antoine cried, "He waz my best friend!"

George, struggling to stand, merely stared ahead. He was gone. Another friend gone forever.

"I will fight this ultimate life form, Happyman," George said, "And I will see to it each and everyone of those heartless crystals are destroyed."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:21 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 Sv8ubTr

havent made much in recent days, here's some fanart I made specifically for the thread. Hopefully will be able to come up with something new soon Razz
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Why is that of King Bradley? Check your facts idiot. Check your facts!!!

QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:33 pm

George Bashline looked at the two remaining heroes. "Will you two help me in the battle against this monster or are you a bunch of limp dicked pussy bitches?"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Cletus stares at the scene in shock, then becomes serious again.
NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:55 pm

"Well? Any objections lady?' He asked Cletus as well as pickletaro
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:21 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 Wsr1AMU
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 QZVLzZ1
"Hrmmm. My power wanes. I can only murder one single human." Said Dillo Brando as he pondered how he would gather the strength of an army.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 IOWcvWK

"I KNOW! I shall make an heir! Who shall have the strenfth of an army!" yelled Brando, his precious Brine Stop passing with every second.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 EyXJLwR
"You... Grillotaro... shining beacon of the human race.... You shall be my champion. My power.... consumed by you... I shall rest while you wreak havoc on your former allies...."

Silence.

Pickletaro is dead. There is only Ollid Odnarb. And I am interested in this journey. I wish to kill my father.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 68ViH0b
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:30 am

George nodded respectfully towards the Picklepyre. "With your power and the power of that African boy, we will be unstoppable."

Suddenly-
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 PTkAOE6
"My codec? One second."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 3RBbue7
"George! It's Teeerrrible!" Dudley said.
"Dudley? What's wrong?"
"Let me show you on computer displaY!!"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 G2PR4Mp
"Webcomic Planet is under attack! We need your help! Some strange pickle based lifeforms are destroying everything."
George's jaw dropped at the sight of the carnage. His anger boiled over. "Everyone, we need to get to the gummi ship. We have a mission to accomplish."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:31 am

hello, sorry for late response i was grounded for forgetting to system restore my computer after going to sadpanda

*in reference to previous scene*

Cletus nods in a sage like manner, and agrees to help the strange, mystical man.
NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:38 am

*you hear a rustle from behind the cabin in the background*
*from the cabin window pops up a mysterious messengers*
SUPRISE MOTHERUCFKERR AHASHAHEHAHAEHHA *carnage begins cackling and screaming like a hyped up retard*

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 HYou7Tp
*carnage witholds a mysterious sith-like orb, from which appears a familair face*
"Hello fellow freaks, sorry to leave as quickly as I did. Those poor gay children needed to be saved and brought to my carnival. I am preparing myself for the campaign ahead of us and needed to send my messenger so I could speak to you while getting ready."
*carnage grabs his ears and screams YEAAHHHHH MOTHER FUCKERRRR!!!*
I shall rendezvous with you in time, know you have the full support of the Sinister Six - we may appear to be Heartless but we do not serve the dark lord Chernabog.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 pm

George. Take us to this gummi ship. Mankind needs a savior now. And it is us.
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:20 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 Li0olEl

"Alright boys." said a masculine voice from the Gummi Ship that just landed right in front of the group.

"Hop in." Another gruff voice belts. "Shiggs and Chugwedge at your service! Next stop, Webcomic Planet!"
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 pm

George hopped into the Cummi Ship. Gummi Ships looked small on the outside but inside they were huge and spacious. "A real space station 13," he said nostalgically and sadly as he looked at the space ship and its controls.
"Cletus, take control of the engine," he said. "Ollid to the science chair."
"Doz zat meen I'm am zee captain for I am zee French?" Antoined asked stupidly. "No you can go man the teleporter like O'brien," and this made everyone laugh except Antoine.
"First star to the right and straight on till morning," George said sitting in the captain's chair in a cool ass way.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:10 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 ZXLZUVK
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:28 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 Yw3Kx2f
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 2LH1L2A
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 RKwhFZl
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:33 pm

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 2 EWc9WPX

Every single crew member was stoic and reserved in their reaction to the jump to warp speed Shadworth and Chughead brought them through. Well, barring one.

Last edited by Ollid Odnarb on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next