Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is still in character* Those little nlgger moogles are going to pay for ruining the traverse town economy

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*is still in character* Those little nlgger moogles are going to pay for ruining the traverse town economy - Page 2 Empty Re: *is still in character* Those little nlgger moogles are going to pay for ruining the traverse town economy

Post by Petelina Thu May 01, 2014 12:37 am

QueenMinnie wrote:((Whoah!!! WHOAH!!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING?!))

((spacemandan is my headmate, he told me to do this for him))
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

*is still in character* Those little nlgger moogles are going to pay for ruining the traverse town economy - Page 2 Empty Re: *is still in character* Those little nlgger moogles are going to pay for ruining the traverse town economy

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 12:41 am

Petelina wrote:
QueenMinnie wrote:((Whoah!!! WHOAH!!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING?!))

((spacemandan is my headmate, he told me to do this for him))

(this is you're LAST warning)))
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 01, 2014 2:47 am

((Yeah I okayed it chill!!!!!!))

*in a voice similair to ryan goslings* wanna fight?
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 2:51 am

John cracked his thick meaty neck and wiped his brow. not that it mattered as his body was dripping with sweat, shining like a bronzed got, his body unleashing a torrent of fairly fucking pleasant pheromones which would make even the coldest bitch turn his way (too bad he didn;t give a FUCK about them).
"What's your problem idiot?
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 01, 2014 2:59 am

I don't think anyone should be killed. If you all (after years of being separated from Song of the South world, Brer Hedgehogs niggerspeak is almost gone) all fighting we will not be able to defeat the heartless if we keep fighting. Sometimes, maybe even the HEARTLESS could be turned to help us kill the heartless?
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 3:09 am

John laughed, "Ha. Don't fucking make me laugh," he said with a chuckle. "Listen fagboy. Suck my fucking cock. Those people, and yes I do mean those people, sure as shit can't be reasoned with." He snorted, "Are you a pony lover too?" he asked in an angry way.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 01, 2014 3:59 am

So what you're saying is the dark-skinned ones can't be reasoned with?
*crosses arms in refrence to sonic the hedgehog psa's*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 4:23 am

"Yes, the black heartless can't be reasoned with. What's your point you whiny little gook?" John smirked because he actually knew this little chimp was talking about africans. His joke was a bit to dry for one like this though and he frowned as well because god people are fucking dumb
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 01, 2014 5:48 am

Hey now. *stands up to George Bashline, his head meeting georges waist as he looks up into his eyes* Stop being racist.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 5:51 am

"Who is George bashline?" JOHN said.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 01, 2014 5:51 am

((that was in asteriks and I meant JOHN fuck, its hard to keep track of people with multi-characters))
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 5:53 am

"I AM!" said a voice that rumbled like thunder. From out of nowhere a muscular, winged man descended from the rooftops. He gracefully dropped next to John and dwarfed even him at 6'5''.

"I was watching that shameful display. How are you going to beat that fat pig," he pointed a thumb at Petelina, "If you idiots can't stop arguing?"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 01, 2014 8:28 am

*Brer Hedgehog is in awe, not just from Bashlines entrance, but from being the first time he's seen a white person with wings*

Uncle Remus....Is that an angel?

*the uncle remus ghost voice* Hrmmm.....perhaps it be young', perhaps it be being.....
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Thu May 01, 2014 8:35 pm

*petelina is squealing like the sexy sow she is* I do not appreciate being called fat, you facist fuck.
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

George laughed. "Reality is almost as cold of a bitch as you are Pigelina." He approached her, hand on the hilt of Comdom's Bane. "But the real problem here isn't my words. It's you." He her sized her up, "You gonna leave peacefully, or am I going to have to make you?"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

((it is CANON that petelina and George have met in the past, when he was fighting pirates.))
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2