Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street Empty My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street

Post by QueenMinnie Tue May 06, 2014 11:52 pm

*he sees a yoshi*

Suck on-a dis beetch

*pulls out revolver and shoots the yoshi, killing it instantly*
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street Empty Re: My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street

Post by Petelina Wed May 07, 2014 12:06 am

*is riding on a harley with my ass hanging out, skdding the ground and getting those ass marks you see in cartoons* WHAT THE FUCK *skids on by*
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street Empty Re: My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street

Post by QueenMinnie Wed May 07, 2014 12:17 am

*grabs you by the collar* ya like what ya see fag boy? *smirks and throws you back ontou your still moving harley*

Fight me y-igger (slur for yoshis ) lover
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Wed May 07, 2014 12:21 am

i only vore the most highest quality moogle lovers
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed May 07, 2014 12:23 am

Yousa eyesa to-a big-a for-a yous-a stomach. Uhhh

*pulls out shotfun, double barrel, silver bullets* prepare to diea
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 08, 2014 12:51 am

*runs by at sonic speed* WHAT THE FUCK *zips on by*

*comes back and shoots a baby yoshi for good luck*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 08, 2014 1:40 am

*kicks the hedge hog extremely hard with my weird long ass waluigi legs*
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 am

*in the same voice as from the funny GI Joe video where he slips on the ice* OH FUCK!
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 08, 2014 1:43 am

now you-sa got some slainin' to do BITCH! I'm Dark-a Waluigi. Who are you two?!
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 08, 2014 5:27 am

My name be Hedgehog. Brer Hedgehog.
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Thu May 08, 2014 8:24 am

I am Petelina. Nice to meet you.... or not heh
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Meesa named Dark-a Luigi. Meesa nosan likesan Yoshis.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Thu May 08, 2014 7:40 pm

*Brer confides into the fading spirit of Uncle Remus* Unlce Remus, everyone I go I see peoples be slaying the helepless. The moogles, the yoshis...it's not just the heartless Uncle Remus. What is I gonna do?

*Brer Hedgehog is having a dark moment of reflection*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Thu May 08, 2014 8:08 pm

*Dark Waluigi begins to consider corrupting Brer and pulls out his nokia brand cellular phone to call his ally to help corrupt brer into an weird fucked up evil bitch*
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkQueenMinnie Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 pm

*Sexina the lustful answered her phone. iPhone. More expensive then anything YOU'D ever own. Lol. Scum*

Yes hello

*She sighed. it was that fag waluigi*

Yeah yeah I'll be right over

*she flew gracefully to where Dark Waluigi and the rest of the faggots were.*
DarkQueenMinnie
DarkQueenMinnie
Evil Bitch
Evil Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 am

Dark Waluigi smiles*

Waaa!! WAA!!!!!!!! Excellent. Brer the nignog, please meet Sexina..THE LUSTFUL!!!

*he giggles and rubs on his long white dick*
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 12:11 am

George Bashline frowned. "Where the heck did Pigalina and that brown hedgehog go?" he asked John.

John shrugged, "Like I give a fuck. That little idiot probably ran off with his ghost to find some chili dogs."

George grabbed John by the throat and snarled, "back the fuck off John," he growled, "He's just a kid."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkQueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 12:12 am

Sexina smirked, "Hello little brown hog. What seems to be the problem?"
DarkQueenMinnie
DarkQueenMinnie
Evil Bitch
Evil Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri May 09, 2014 12:29 am

I don't understand....I have been trained to believe against the oppression of the weak, but everywhere I go in this vast universe all I see is more of the same...It seems the only time the darkies get to be in control is when they're oppressing the others....

*Uncle Remus begins to fade, his voice hard to hear by Brer* No Brer....
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkQueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 12:33 am

Sexina laughs, "Hmm, looks like you're having some doubts about being a good guy. Well, I know just the person to help you out...Morrigan~" Sexina cackled in an evil way as a bat flew from her cleavage.

It looked at Brer and then transformed. "Now you will see her true form!!"

The deep guttural hooting laughter of a wizened and ancient negro filled the back alley of Traverse Town.
"Well, whats weesa got here?" the voice spook, appearing from the mist.

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street 8EWPY

"Wells wells wells," Morrigan spoke, "Thisin little boy thinkin he's helping people? He shoulds realizein the only oppressed and weak be da heartless." She blew a kiss Brer's way.
DarkQueenMinnie
DarkQueenMinnie
Evil Bitch
Evil Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Fri May 09, 2014 12:37 am

*is currently raping goofy in the background as narrated by adam sandalaphon* Theyyyreeee rrrrraaaping me!
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 12:37 am

"Wait, did you hear that?" George stopped. "He's in trouble." He threw down John heavily, who slammed to the ground, cracking the cobblestone road.

George ran with all his might to where he thought he'd heard the sound of gunfire...and voices. He hoped he wasn't too late. He slid into the alley he thought he heard the voices. And then he saw her.

"Sexina, YOU CUNT!"
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkQueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 12:38 am

Sexina cackled, "Looks like you're too late George," she said in a cuntish and shrill way.

"Weesin' just helpin dissin boyah. He needs to leahn dat hes a hardless, and needs to helps us sah."
DarkQueenMinnie
DarkQueenMinnie
Evil Bitch
Evil Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri May 09, 2014 2:06 am

*the blown kiss hits Brer and he crumples to the ground, holding his heart* No matter where I go, there will be oppression....my planet was destroyed, and it still goes on....the only way to not be destroyed....is to become....the one who does....the act of.....doing the....destroying.....

*the flickering image of Remus tries to connect with Brer Hedgehog* No Brer, don't give into the voodoo juju boy!

*the darkness continues to engulf Brer as he begins transforming* No Uncle Remus.......We lost them all.....the only way to make sure it doesn't happen again, is to be the one behind the trigger.

*Uncle Remus begins to become clearer* No Brer, I will use the sagely power of the Uncle to stop this conversion!

*a beam of light starts to erupt of Brer* AHHHHH

Let light into your heart!!

*but the darkness is TOO strong, and engulfs the light, Uncle Remus image becoming dimmer and dimmer, almost non-existent, Brerb becomes even more FUCKED UP looking* No listen here REMUS, the Uncle power belongs to ME! You couldn't even use it to save our planet, and you fail to use it in your last bid to keep me from being oppressed.

*Brer slashes at the image, and in an horrifc photo-realistic way, the ghostly image of Remus explodes in blood and guts that fade away*

I am now part of the Heartless.....

*the darkness clears, showing his new form* And I am reborn, no longer Brer. I am Tzom.

*"Tzom" outstretches his keyblade, Neverforget, and it transformers, to a new Keyblade, DualDarknessDestroyer* I weild the power of the darkness, no longer afraid of it.

*Tzoms left hand becomes incased in bright white metal, a new weapon of opression, The Hand of the White* And now I wield the power of dear departed Remus. I am the Uncle....
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri May 09, 2014 2:08 am

I am Brer no more

*a heartless guide materializes to take Remus old place, Heartaboon, a cackling chimp that replaces Remus as his conscience, to enfore racist behaviour (only for RP purposes, don't ban plz)*

I. AM.

*Tzom opens his eyes, burning with an assortment of chaotic colors*

UNCLE TZOM.
My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street 8ESjB
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next