Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade*

2 posters

Go down

*is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade* Empty *is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade*

Post by Petelina Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:52 am

*is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade* ExADXWs

scene: Hollow Bastion, very bloody sidewalks, many moogles hung from lampposts with forks up their asses, a lone figure standing before the Mane 3 and squall and cloud with a bloodied moogle on the lockblade. (this is setting the lore no one interefere with this scene please i worked really hard on it and i wanna build up my characters badassness)
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

*is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade* Empty Re: *is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade*

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:55 am

John Steps up to Petelina. "I'm going to bring all these moogles back to life. You mad bitch?" Niggy
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade* Empty Re: *is still slaughtering millions of moogles indiscriminantly with the lock blade*

Post by Petelina Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:56 am

QueenMinnie wrote:John Steps up to Petelina. "I'm going to bring all these moogles back to life. You mad bitch?" Niggy

elephant never forget
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:00 am

John cracks his neck and pulls out a scroll. "Soy una campana extractora pene y me gustan los hombres" he read aloud. The scroll crackled with magical energy before vanishing. "Heh, oldest incantation in the book. Almost," he smirked, "As old as you cunt."

In a flash all the moogles were back to life and making a break for it. "Hmm, problem?" he said arrogantly.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Petelina Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:21 pm

((Thanks for ruining the scene fuck tarde. Can we get a retcon here?))

mod note: use ooc brakets noob
Petelina
Petelina
Pizza the Kid
Pizza the Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:50 pm

((Hrmm, or you could do something in response rather then whining? Hrm yes that's what I think. Fool.))
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down