Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here who read/watch One piece

2 posters

Go down

Anyone here who read/watch One piece Empty Anyone here who read/watch One piece

Post by GustavoWoltmann Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:35 am

Hello guys, I'm Gustavo Woltmann I've been a fan of One Piece Anime since I was a kiddo. Anyone else here who are interested in the same Anime.

I read One piece today, for me it is a great publishers release. To see how Luffy and Big mom fight in the future is an epic battle. However, I don't think this will happen because Kaido is their next target. I am excited what will happened next, will Sanji marry the daughter of BigmOm? My college friends said that there's a possibility that they will get married but I disagree coz Luffy needs Sanji on his crew. In my place here in Panama, One piece is really a big hit since we were in college that's why we always discuss our theory if there are exciting things that will happen in the future. Hope that Eiichiro Oda will continue to excite and surprise us!

GustavoWoltmann
New Shack

Back to top Go down

Anyone here who read/watch One piece Empty Re: Anyone here who read/watch One piece

Post by Ollid Odnarb Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 am

This is a DBZ Oriented site mainly but thank you for this thread. I know Nutshack NormalNermal2001 is a big fan of One Piece and actively keeps up with it.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down