Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

5 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:31 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 ZUacZbC

"S-sir! I'm here, please don't send me to Hell!"

"Be quick with your words and I shall not!" bellowed Boss Jim.

"We have a new arrival sir! By the name of... Uncle Chuck!"

"Bring him in."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 Empty Re: *is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando*

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:32 am

The room was massive, Boss Jim and his two helper compatriots were dwarfed by his massive size and girth. Uncle Chuck soon waddled in.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 DpvmfXw

Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:34 am

"Uncle Chuck! You have sacrificed your life for a dear compatriot. But that alone shall not prove your good natured heart! If I let every man who made a single sacrifice that defined their life into heaven, the big man upstairs would have my finely toned ass!"

"Go forth Uncle Chuck! To Snake Way with you! Should you reach the end, the pearly gates will await!"

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 J5ByQFH
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:36 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 OZf8XJZ

Uncle Chuck was silent during this ordeal, he knew his past sins and deeds he has committed. As he was being lead out the door, he noticed his pants were slightly heavier, he took this as a sign of good luck and head on forth. Go forth Uncle Chuck, bring victory to your kinsmen!
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 pm

Adam looked in shock and disbelief at George Bashline. "You kidding me?" he rasped.
George shook his head.
"D-D-D-Do you know who he is?"
Adam grunted. "You gotta lot of history to study up on kid." He sighed. A story told to children, a story now steeped in legend.
"10 years ago the entire Galaxy was nearly destroyed," he explained.
"H-How did that happen!? Who stopped them?!" Tomoko slobbered after several minutes of tripping over herself.
"It began with the corruption of just one pure soul."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 Xpi9xin

"When that little hedgehog fell, Petelina seemed indestructible. The evil witch, Queen of the Heartless seemed poised to destroy all life."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 1
"Countless worlds fell in the wake of her and her allies newfound power. So many damn lives lost."
"She created a super weapon the likes none had ever known. She planned to use it to destroy all non-heartless life. She and her mightiest generals gathered to see their plan come to fruition."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 J5Z4c5w

"All hope seemed lost. King Mickey, Sora, and Michael Cera all had disappeared..."
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 Z153xkC

"But there were those who resisted. A final alliance. The Eight Legendary Heroes, organized by Remus the White, the ancient light sage, did battle with Petelina. And in the wake of this mighty battle, she was defeated. Her hymen torn asunder by the Demon-Crazed Goofy."
Adam shook his head. "All these legendary heroes soon disappeared. Lost to time, disappeared to the heartless' realm."
He pointed an accusatory finger at George. "Mister. You chose an awfully convenient time to come back from the dead."
George was silent for a time. Finally he spoke. "My reasons are my own. I fear what we sought out the stop before may return. I-"
He closed his eyes, clearly distressed.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 Zu8xlMs

Adam and Tomoko approached him but her raised a mighty gauntleted hand. "I sense a disturbance in the force. A sith lord awakens...?" He got up and began to make his way from the loving couple.
"Where are you-"
"My business is my own. I have quarry elsewhere."

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 S0ZCVYR

"On Webcomic Planet."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:01 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 TR8usR5
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:28 am

The Field is Sparse with life but brimming with power. Spoony Snake is still doing shit nothing even though I recognized his existence an update ago. Carnage is nowhere to be seen.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 XZPrhrB

"So... this is what you REALLY are..." rasped Burg Face.

"No... it's what I've become." said Odnarb.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:29 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 X5EoWC0

"Damned technology, I can barely get a read on your Powe- Pickle Level with this thing."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:31 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 SmbGAu3

*Silence as the wind howls, familiar yipping in the distance, though, not far off considering its coming from the corpse of a dead internet revie- Terrorist.*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:32 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 Uuz3Ffq

"Well Burg Face! I'll make sure you never hurt my friends or anyone ever again with your messed up platroon you got there!"

Last edited by Ollid Odnarb on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:33 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 842b8405dd

WHAT THE- IMPOSSIBLE!

Last edited by Ollid Odnarb on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:52 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 B1100bbcd1

A horrible ripping noise comes from the Klurf Solider's neck.

Last edited by Ollid Odnarb on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:01 am

"EDDIE, DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME WARBLRLBRLBRLGLRLBRLBLRLGRLRGLRLBLRLB." yips Carnage, as he almost completes a sentence without going into incoherent yelling.

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 QsIxxTP

"UHHH.... I'VE IM-PALED MY FUUUUCKING MOUTH ON THIS GUY- GIRL- GENDERLESS THING'S CORPSE!" exclaimed the now slightly impaled Carnage

Burg Face expressed bewilderment and was slightly impressed that Carnage could in fact, yell with complete coherence as he had a full mound of spinal matter in his mouth.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:25 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 D3U2Fbo

"Two down, one to go."
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:27 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 RXpzIQp

"Well Burg Face, ready to give up?" quipped Odnarb.
*Carnage continues making crazy ass noises while his throat is jammed into a spinal cord. Luckily, Carnage breathes through his skin."

Last edited by Ollid Odnarb on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:38 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 4iNwIqb

"I'll go easy on ya. I promise. Just lay down your arms Burg Face and tell us all you know about the facility and what's being stored here."

Odnarb closes his eyes and gives a smug grin

"Well Burg Face, you gonna give up or WHAT?

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 CqGhdP8

"......"
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:10 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 VY1u1bB
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:13 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 9gz2bio

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 4ZlV3P9

*KRRRSCHHHK*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:27 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 JFiBt9F

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 BNVJzdS
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by NormalNermal2001 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:13 pm

"Have you really forgotten your TRUE past" his former friend asked

"Well...Maybe this will job your memory Cletus...Or should I say your true name...Texclus"
"The real cletus died long ago to seal our dark master Dickman away along with Jack and Phil...Everything you know is a lie"
*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 9c26279bd5

"No...It's not possible!" Cletus gulped and said aghast

NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:19 am

Back on Webcomic Planet, our heroes Odnarb and Carnage are utterly stupified at the turn of events that have unfolded, currently.

"I...I can't move! What's happening to my body!?" yelled Odnarb
"SAME, THOUGH MY PREDICAMENT IS MORE OF A PHYSICAL MATTER RATHER THAN A PSYCHOLOGICAL ONE. HOWEVER, WITH THAT BEING SAID... YIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIP." Squawked Carnage as he continued to yell. Probably concocting a way to get out or something

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 NVBL3Tf
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:22 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 QKCllkf

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CARNAGE HELP ME, C-C-C-CARRRNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! HE'S GOT ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HELP!" exclaimed Odnarb, to no avail.

"So... Odnarb... you thought you were top dog... Perhaps we shall find something interesting... IN YOUR MIND!"

"NOOOO! MY SECRETS ARE MY OWN! BACK YOU- HRNNNNNNNNNNG!" It was no use, Odnarb's struggles were in vain as he tried prying his own body from Omega Burg Face's clutches.
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:23 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 T92ZeFT

*static begins playing in Odnarb's mind*
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:26 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 VjZHWYf
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollid Odnarb Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:31 am

*is travelling through the Boonies and comes across a Gay Rights Parade while searching for the hideout of Dillo Brando* - Page 7 HsfBDOB
Ollid Odnarb
Ollid Odnarb
A Shacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next