Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

valve launchers thier own kickstarter???

3 posters

Go down

valve launchers thier own kickstarter??? Empty valve launchers thier own kickstarter???

Post by NormalNermal2001 Sat May 10, 2014 12:35 pm

lol valve is holding dota 2 features/updates hostage unless people pay enough for the international. 9 million dollars for a new game mode? mowey-wowey  My Eye's be Poppin!!  it has stretch goals and everything!!! also your book levels up based on a point system or w/e and they made some of the objectives to get points prohibitively hard (like correctly guess who wins certain matches and what heroes they use) so you can just buy the points for 10 dollars a pop lolllll
NormalNermal2001
NormalNermal2001
Bitch in Heat
Bitch in Heat

Back to top Go down

valve launchers thier own kickstarter??? Empty Re: valve launchers thier own kickstarter???

Post by QueenMinnie Sat May 10, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm glad valve has hidden all pretenses of wanting more money.

brb i'm going to make a zoolooman account and ban you for slandering valvve
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

valve launchers thier own kickstarter??? Empty Re: valve launchers thier own kickstarter???

Post by SpacemanDan Sat May 10, 2014 9:09 pm

It's 2,900,000 for Random Death Match
And like last year all the money is going to the prize pool for the International. I think even for what it is it's gay to hold things hostage, cus if you don't give a fuck about the International you may feel obligated to pay to get the game mode unlocked, but I don't think it's that bad, especially compared to the latter.

Guess what hat Dendy's Pudge is going to wear to get points to actually unlock shit in your compendium
or pay 10 buckeroos for 20000 point - and this 10 bucks doesn't go to the prize pool at all.

EDIT: Actually looking at the store they have points broken up into like 500 points, 1000 points, and the prices actually fuck you over unless you buy the 24000 $10 one lol
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sat May 10, 2014 10:05 pm

best value!!
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Sat May 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Lol they changed the compendium points to say that only 15% went to the prize pool to 25%, and now goons are saying you can't complain anymore
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 am

thank u based valve
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down