Kingdom Hearts/Nutshack Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street - Page 2 Empty Re: My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 2:19 am

"Nooo!!!" George screams. "Sexina, you're days are numbered!"

George launched himself at the new corrupted and fucked up looking, sword drawn. "Tzom huh? Well Tzom!" he screamed, slashing at the darkness hedgehog pokemon, "SHOW ME IF THIS DARKNESS GRANTED THE POWER YOU SAID YOU WANTED." His sword was burning with holy fire and his eyes blazed in anger as well. Lost another one to ditech.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

https://khns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street - Page 2 Empty Re: My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street

Post by SpacemanDan Fri May 09, 2014 2:24 am

What's that sound?

*an epic voice booms loudly, shaking the halls of Traverse Town* MASSA BASHLINE!! YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED THEMS FORCES OF DARKNESS. I RETURN TO BE BRING AIDE TO YOU!

*in a massive shimmer of holy light, out erupts a mysterious creature*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri May 09, 2014 2:27 am

You be thinking Brer, that by banishing me to the Shadow Realm you be getting rid of Ol' Remus?

Not a rat's chance child, by quicksnatching the power of the Uncle from me, I am able to be reborn. No longer am I Uncle Remus, nor Remus the Black.

I am now, Remus the White!

My original nintendo character Dark Waluigi is walking down the street - Page 2 8EUub
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 2:29 am

George was pumped now. "Let's do this! Draw your blade Tzom!" His giant ass muscles flexed, his shield drawn and now resonating with the power granted to it by Captain American and King Mickey.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri May 09, 2014 2:30 am

*Uncle Tzom sneers* As if I would waste my time on you... *Uncle Tzom uses Chaos Control to teleport away, back to Traverse town to aide in the slaughtering of the nig moogles*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 2:34 am

"Coward!" George screamed. He turned to Dark Waluigi, "You piece of shit, this is your fault."

Dark Waluigi began to grown nervous, "Itsa no likesa look like!" he cried but it was too late. With one slash of his sword the foul racist piece of shit was dead, corpse writhing on the floor.

He looked around for Sexina but she'd vanished to. "Damn it. Pigalina, you're next!" he screamed, pointing his blade at the fat cat.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanDan Fri May 09, 2014 3:14 am

Hrmm....the forces of Darkness being growing Massa Bashline. Even at our best we need more heroes to vanquish the dark.

*Remus ponders momentarily, then feels a disturbance in the force*
SpacemanDan
SpacemanDan
Vile Troll
Vile Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 3:25 am

George sighed. "I know at least two who can help us. Although I'm not sure how helpful one of them will be." He put his sword back in his scabbard and launched his shield in a way that Captain America (his best friend from Marvel Town) taught him, hitting Petelina in the face and then returning to him. "I'm not done with you, or you Sexina."
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkQueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 3:25 am

Sexina giggles sexily and then disappeared.
DarkQueenMinnie
DarkQueenMinnie
Evil Bitch
Evil Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 09, 2014 5:11 am

Suddenly John walked onto the scene, his body glistening with sweat. He looked at the scene and shook his head, "I thought Petelina hated Moogles, not Yoshis. Why is that one dead?" he pointed to the baby yoshi that had been drooling whilst eating that Dark Waluigi shot and killed mere minutes before all this insane crazy shit had happened.

He walked over to it and using the power of his body magic, he summoned his chi. He took in a deep breath and focused himself. "Mimi ni mashoga!" he screamed and slammed a fist into the baby yoshi's body.

"WHAT THE FUCK" George yelled.

But the instant the fist hit the dead gay creature it sprung back to life. "What good is being a dark brooding bad ass if you waste your power killing people who can't fight back?" John asked in an introspective and insanely cool way. He stood back up and cracked his neck. "Pathetic. People who prey on the weak need to die."

George was surprised. Perhaps there was still hope. Perhaps he could help them.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenMinnie Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 am

George looked at John. "John, you might be a huge fucking asshole but there's still light in your heart. He need to save Tzom before he ends up dying, or losing his way."

John stared at George and also got the reference to the bad anime Kill La Kill which in his opinion was utter shit and Madoka is a LOT better. "Maybe," he said noncommittally, "That kid could die if he's not careful. Plus, he's a racist fucker."

"Uncle Remus, we need your strength. Together, with Cletus we can stop him!" George said massive muscles flexing as he spoke as he posed like a homosexual from JoJos Bizarre Adventure.
QueenMinnie
QueenMinnie
Pure Maiden
Pure Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2